Download COAA PlanePlotter 6 latest full version offline complete setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. COAA PlanePlotter 2022 receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart.
COAA PlanePlotter 2022 Review
It can even give you a dynamic real-time view of the aircraft when you designate the flight deck. It can also determine and display the direction of any transmission using a simple passive antenna switch. It allows aircraft to be located even if it is not equipped with ACARS or Mode-S/ADS-B. Using this program, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you transmitting the appropriate digital messages, including ACARS, ADS-B, & HFDL. If you receive Mode-S ADS-B position reports, it can interface to Google Earth to display aircraft positions over the Google Earth base map. You may also like FastMove Free Download
It plots aircraft positions, altitudes, and times, decoded from the message traffic it receives. These include embedded position reports, AMDAR and ADS reports contained in ACARS messages, ADS-B position reports received by the Kinetic SBS1 or AirNav System RadarBox Mode-S receivers, and position reports on HF using Charles Brain’s PC-HFDL software. The plot can be superimposed on a suitable aeronautical chart you have prepared, or it can download satellite imagery and plot the aircraft symbols. Where altitude information is available (e.g., Mode-S messages), you can select the data by altitude band to distinguish between low-level and high-level traffic.
Features of COAA PlanePlotter
- John Locker kindly provided the animated screen grab from PlanePlotter (left)
- Message display: Shows a table display of messages received and decoded from live aircraft transmissions
- Data saving: It archives all the digital data that it receives and decodes into a log file
- Google Earth server
- Direction finding
- Many other best and powerful tools
- Software Name: COAA PlanePlotter for Windows
- Software File Name: COAA-PlanePlotter-18.104.22.168.rar
- Software Version: 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 6.11 MB
- Developers: Coaa
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
COAA PlanePlotter 126.96.36.199 Free Download
Download COAA PlanePlotter 6 free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.