Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Originally designed for Hollywood’s elite colorists, DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than anything else because it lets you create images that are simply impossible with other tools. DaVinci is also the world’s fastest growing and most advanced editing software! Now, with DaVinci Resolve 14, you get incredible new Fairlight audio tools specifically designed for film and television post production. You may alo like ToneBoosters Plugin Bundle to download
It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! All it takes is a single click to switch between editing, color correcting, audio mastering and delivery! Best of all, if you’re collaborating on a team, you can all work on the same project at the same time! DaVinci Resolve 14 is a revolution in post production! Download it for free and try it today!
Incredible speed, professional Fairlight audio, revolutionary collaboration and more!
DaVinci Resolve 14 has hundreds of new features for editors, colorists and now, for the first time, audio professionals. The new playback engine dramatically increases responsiveness with up to 10x better performance for editors. You also get a whole new page with the full Fairlight audio post production tools that let you record, edit, mix, sweeten and master sound with full 3D audio space and up to 1000 channels.
Colorists will find amazing new Resolve FX that include automatic facial recognition and tracking for quickly smoothing skin tones, brightening eyes, changing lip color and more! Plus, DaVinci Resolve 14 features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools such as bin locking, chat and timeline merging that allow editors, colorists, and sound editors to all work on the same project at the same time! All these new features make DaVinci Resolve 14 the world’s most advanced post production software!
DaVinci Resolve includes virtually every imaginable editing and trimming tool available, making it perfect for both creative and online editing! The new high performance playback engine, which is up to 10x faster, makes playback instantaneous and trimming more responsive than ever, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, Resolve FX and more.
New professional tools for audio post production! DaVinci Resolve now includes fully featured Fairlight audio in the same software you use for editing and color correction! You get high end mixing for up to 1,000 channels in real time, plus support for massive Fairlight audio consoles. It’s a true end to end workflow that supports recording and ADR, sound editing, sound effects, sweetening and mixing. You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2!
Media and Delivery
DaVinci Resolve 14 makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve 14 completely redefines post production workflows! Assistant editors can prepare footage while editors cut the picture, colorists grade the shots, and sound editors mix and finish audio, all in the same project at the same time! You no longer have to waste time conforming and you no longer have to wait for a locked edit before starting color and audio work! That means picture editors, colorists, and sound editors can now work in parallel, leaving more time for everyone to be creative!
DaVinci Resolve Studio
The free version of DaVinci Resolve has all of the professional editing, legendary color correction and Fairlight audio tools you need for SD, HD and Ultra HD work at up to 60 frames per second. DaVinci Resolve Studio adds support for 4K and higher, along with frame rates up to 120 fps. It also includes dozens of additional image processing features and filters that are not in the free version. This includes film grain, temporal and spatial noise reduction, amazing new face enhancement tools, lens flares, lens distortion correction, optical quality blur and mist effects, match move, warping and much more!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve’s Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows, and lets you generate looks that are simply impossible to create on other systems!
Hardware Control Panels
When you have a client looking over your shoulder you need to work fast. DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing you to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse! All controls are logically placed near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs, along with precision engineered knobs and dials that feature the perfect amount of resistance so you can accurately adjust any setting. DaVinci Resolve control panels let you instinctively touch every part of the image!
Fairlight Professional Consoles
Fairlight mixing consoles provide high quality tactile controls for nearly every parameter and feature in the software. Unique user interfaces and fast to use buttons and controls allow quick mapping of the console keys into a configuration that is optimized for the task at hand, allowing you to work faster with Fairlight audio than any other tool in the world! Desktop and free standing consoles are available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of your facility.
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1:
• Addressed an issue with detecting Blackmagic Desktop Video hardware with older driver versions
• Addressed an issue when setting monitoring to PsF formats when using Desktop Video drivers newer than v10.9.3
• Addressed an issue with the detection of license dongles on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar on High Sierra
• Addressed a crash when changing audio plugins and reloading the project without saving
• Addressed a crash when opening a project with title presets in the Media Pool
• Addressed a crash during playback when Enable Video Field Processing was turned on
• Addressed a crash when connecting to an incompatible database and switching projects
• Addressed a crash when toggling Show Current Clip With Handles and loading a memory if Live Save was on
• Addressed a crash when deleting favourite transition presets
• Addressed a crash when canceling a project save and navigating to another Resolve database
• Addressed an issue where disabling a compound node would not immediately refresh the viewer
• Addressed an issue where splitting certain linked audio-video clips would not link the split components correctly
• Addressed an issue where ResolveFX Face Refinement would stop working when a clip was moved into a compound clip
• Addressed an issue where video scopes on the Edit page would sometimes show an incorrect display
• Addressed an issue where quitting Resolve would sometimes cause an incorrect shutdown on Linux
• Addressed an issue where horizontal scrolling in the timeline comparison dialog would sometimes not work as expected
• Addressed an issue in Project Server where clicking Enable Sharing may not work on some machines
• Addressed an issue where switching between large databases would take a long time to respond
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would show Media Offline frames when using RED Rocket-X to decode certain RED clips
• Addressed an issue where decoding some RED clips with CUDA in Resolve Color Management would show a black frame
• Addressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes show the Welcome dialog on successive runs
• Addressed an issue where copying audio clip keyframes would not apply it properly on the target clip
• Addressed an issue where rendering to DNxHD 36 would cause a slight shift in the red and blue channels
• Addressed a potential crash when opening floating Media Pool windows and switching pages
• Addressed an issue where the 3D qualifier would not be correctly applied for Group Pre-Clip versions
• Addressed an issue where changing master bus configuration with audio FX present would result in loss of audio output for the bus
• Addressed an issue where the display of track colors would go out of sync when deleting a track and undoing it
• Addressed an issue where dragging a clip from the Media Pool to the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an additional track
• General performance and stability improvements