Download Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 12 full version program free standalone offline installer setup for Windows 32-Bit and 64-Bit. Multi OEM-Retail Project 2022 contains 100+ OEM’s including:
Acer, Advent, Action, Alienware, AOC, Aquarius, ASRock, Asus, ATcomputers, Bangho, Beko, BenQ, BGH-SA, ByteSpeed, Casper, CCE, chiliGREEN, Compaq, crea, CZC, Dell, Depo, digimix, ECS, eMachines, Epson, Equus, Everex, Excimer, EXO, Exper, Extra, Founder, FSC, Fujitsu, Gateway, Genuine, Gericom, Gigabyte, Greatwall, Haier, Hannspree, Hasee, HCL, Hedy, Higrade, HP, Hyrican, IBM, Impression, Infinity, Insys, Intelbras, iQon, Itautec, Jetway, JooyonTech, Kohjinsha, Kouziro, Kraftway, KSystems, Lanix, Lenovo, LG, M&A Technology, Maxdata, Mecer, Medion, Megaware, Mesh, Mitac, Mouse, MSI, NEC, Sony, Stone, Synnex, Systemax, Tangent, Targa, Tarox, TCL, TTL, Tongfang, Toshiba, Trigem, Twinhead, Velocity, Vestel, Viewsonic, viliv, WD Corporation, Wortmann, xplore, Zoostorm, ZT ~incl. (branding only): BioStar, Foxconn, Intel, M$ $urface, VirtualBox, VMware. Nokia, Olidata, Olivetti, Onkyo, OQO, Packard Bell, Panasonic, Paradigit, Paragon, Philco, Positivo, PowerSpec, Prolink, qbex, Quanmax, RMplc, Rover, Samsung, SCC, Semp Toshiba, Seneca, Sharp.
Win8.x | Win10
Place the downloaded ‘$oem$’ folder in the ‘sources’ folder of your ‘clean’ iso, and add custom ‘ei.cfg’ file to the same ‘sources’ folder and edit|save iso. Windows will install the edition identified from ‘ei.cfg’ file. (Project ‘Options’ folder includes ‘ei.cfg’ instructions). OOBE.cmd will call tool that will extract embedded ‘OEM-DM’ key from bios (if exists), and apply the serial during installation.
Place the downloaded ‘$oem$’ folder in the ‘sources’ folder of your ‘clean’ iso, and delete the ‘ei.cfg’ file from the same ‘sources’ folder and edit|save iso… during install you will have option to select the edition of ‘Win7’ you want installed (ie. Starter • Home Basic • Home Premium • Pro • Ultimate)… if you don’t delete ‘ei.cfg’ file, that’s OK, just means Ultimate will install by default.
Place the downloaded ‘$oem$’ folder in the ‘sources’ folder of your ‘clean’ iso, and delete the ‘PID.txt’ file (if exists) from the same ‘sources’ folder and edit|save iso… during install you will have option to select the edition of ‘Vista’ you want installed (ie. Starter • Home Basic • Home Premium • Business • Ultimate)… if you don’t delete ‘PID.txt’ file, that’s OK, just means serial used on that file will determine edition installed.
- Please read the instructions in the ‘readme’ files included in the download folder, for additional information.
- “UltraISO” recommended to edit|save your .iso, preserving ‘bootable’ image.
Editions for Multi OEM-Retail Project:
- Win10 > Technical Preview and Consumer Preview
- Win8 > Core, Pro
- Win7 > Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate
- Vista > Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate
- Windows (Vista-Win10) If not known edition, branding only takes place.
Technical Details of Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 12
- Software Name: Multi OEM-Retail Project Build for Windows
- Software File Name: Multi-OEM-Retail-Project-Build-14.12.2022.rar
- Software Version: 14.12.2022
- File Size: 82.6 MB
- Developers: mxman2k
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 12
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor Required: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 14.12.2022 Free Download
Click on the below button to download Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 12 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Multi OEM-Retail Project Build 12 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.