Download NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition 7 free latest full version complete standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition 2021 v7 is a reliable partitions manager that can perform all the operations relating to partitions and disks management as well as provides a variety of powerful tools to create bootable discs and drives.
NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition 7 Review
A powerful partition management application, NIUBI Partition Editor Technician 7.3 provides a professional environment with a wide range of powerful tools. It is a very easy-to-use application with a simple and lightweight environment to manage hard disk partitions. Unlike other disk management applications, it is a more powerful program and provides more control over disk operations. It can work with all the file systems and provides a variety of advanced features that are not present in the default Windows partition manager.
The users can easily rename, resize, delete, move, format, and hide partitions with just a few simple steps. After different advanced operations, the application does not prompt for any force reboot. Customize the partition size and move data between partitions. Additionally, the users can also migrate the data as well as provide support for both internal and external storage. This powerful application also comes with support for rollback options in case anything goes wrong. Many other powerful features make it a unique application that is much better than other such applications. To conclude, NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition is a reliable disk management application with a variety of powerful tools and options.
Features of NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition 7
- Powerful application to manage partitions
- Provides a variety of advanced features
- A comprehensive set of tools for managing partitions
- Rename, resize, delete and format partitions
- Move data from one location to other
- Easily create bootable media for recovery
- No need to reboot the system after any operation
- Supports all the file systems or partition types
- Rollback features if anything goes wrong
- Keep track of all the pre and post operations
- Handle both internal and external storages
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of NIUBI Partition Editor
- Software Name: NIUBI Partition Editor for Windows
- Software File Name: NIUBI-Partition-Editor-Professional-Edition-7.9.2.rar
- Software Version: 7.9.2
- File Size: 27.4 MB
- Developer: NIUBI
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for NIUBI Partition Editor
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
NIUBI Partition Editor Professional Edition 7.9.2 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition 7.6 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.