Download PSP PianoVerb2 latest full version offline complete setup for Windows. This is a redesigned and improved creative resonant reverb plug-in (VST, VST3, AAX, and RTAS for Windows).
PSP PianoVerb2 Overview
This is a redesigned and improved creative resonant reverb plug-in (VST, VST3, AAX, and RTAS for Windows). It offers redesigned GUI with a brand new resize feature, and new presets management. It creates a unique sound with twelve resonant filters that mimic the behavior of piano strings.
Its ability to transpose, tune or detune the set of strings allows you to set up this program to deliver a wide range of reverberations ranging from traditional vast spread reverb to unique or unusual resonances. With the addition of a brand new modulation section and the ability to set up multiple time settings, damping, or decay freezing (via A/B comparison function), this little plug-in delivers excellent options for creative use.
Features of PSP PianoVerb2
- Unique reverb algorithm models the resonant behavior of piano strings
- Generate a range of tonal and atonal resonant reverb effects
- Perfect for adding harmonic ambiance to any piano, or any sound source
- Decay Freeze button freezes the reverb tail for endless reverb drone effects
- A/B switch allows you to toggle between two settings instantly
Technical Details of PSP PianoVerb2
- Software Name: for Windows
- Software File Name: PSP-Audioware-PianoVerb2-v2.5.1.rar
- Software Version: 2.5.1
- File Size: 9.70 MB
- Developers: PSPaudioware
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for PSP PianoVerb2
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
PSP PianoVerb 2.5.1 Free Download
Download PSP PianoVerb2 free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.