Download VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX free latest full version complete standalone offline installer setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX meet your evolving file transfer needs with a single application that lets you choose between SFTP using an encrypted SSH2 connection or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX Review
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration & transfer protocols. It includes a command-line utility (SFXCL) for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the SSH. Moreover, it supports relentless file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX are subject to export control and may be transmitted, exported, or re-exported only under applicable export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States Bureau of Industry and Security or foreign agencies or authorities. By downloading or using the software, you are agreeing to comply with export controls. This software may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to any country subject to U.S. trade sanctions governing the software, countries including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
Features of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
- Simple and an intuitive user interface
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization. You can also use the built-in task scheduler (Windows only) to schedule transfers and synchronize operations once or at recurring intervals
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between it and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over TLS, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface
- Save steps with integrated this application and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps
- A variety of other powerful features and options
Technical Details of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
- Software Name: VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
- Software File Name: VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 126.96.36.19968
- File Size: 37.5 MB
- Latest Release Added On: 14 May 2022
- Developers: VanDyke
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
System Requirements for VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Hard Disk Space:200 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Processor.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX Free Download
Free Download VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX latest full version offline direct download link full version complete standalone offline setup by clicking the below button.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 32-Bit
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 64-Bit